Revcon Forums

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - This forum site will be shut down & deleted on 4/1/2024. Thanks for 11 years of support to the Revcon community!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:13 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:23 am 

1979 Revcon for barter, sale and open to trades. 33 foot. This motorhome has been thru it a bit, meaning that it is needing TLC. It was running great, until the fuel delivery started having issues. I am not that mechanically inclined, and not wealthy enough to be able to call a mechanic to come out and fix it. I bought it from a tow yard, therefore there were no keys, and the ignition turns without a key now, with a flip kill switch, for some type of theft protection. Also they cut whatever cable thing, the shifter hooked to, so instead of it still being a column shifter, it now has a floor shifter that is working for now but should be fixed.

if anybody is interested, the list value price on this thing is $53,000, and low list price is $8,500. So with the condition that it's in I figure $6,000 would be cool. aileenchandler7@gmail.com or for a faster response call or text (442)284-7682

Thanks for taking your time to read this post. God Bless.